Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Words over Actions

Reposting a meaningful note I wrote.

So these past few days I learned that over actions words can mean so much more. Especially coming from someone that matters, someone that you really care for. I thought I could just keep my mouth closed and just observe but I kept listening and there was a few things I heard. Or can hear when someone like that blows a few words of wisdom past my ears. So let me set things straight with some of the feelings that would partake. I can hear the truth and there would be no question, just that simple ok and confidence that none of the info is missing. They could tell me a joke and I'd laugh without knowing what was so funny, coming from another person I'd have to break down the entire story. Tell me your disappointed and I'd walk with my head down because i put my true friends first not the other way around. And don't take that for weakness I pick and choose my friends like jewelers pick their rare diamond pieces. Their words become so critical with actions as the musics instrumental and I'm sittin here lettin the record play... So what else can they say... words of encouragement. yeah that would help my day. They could let me know I'm slackin and I'd pick up the pace on it until I can hold my own back end. They could tell me I let them down and I'll spend the rest of my time making up for Fn around. I take my life seriously and I take care of those who stand next to me. And their words mean so much more cause they are the ones I really care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment