Sunday, November 13, 2011

Notes on the Wall



If my wall were full of notes they'd say look out for me watch out for me. Whats the code to life and whats up with people who ain't blind but still can't see? They'd say one plus one equals you plus me the fact that I rather add you should be so proud of me. But we're all still ignorant...Tomorrow is a new day but today I'm livin. Those who give up that life must really be tripin. It's not that hard but you still catch people stealin. I guess they made up their mind between hell and heaven. They'd say if my words made sense they'd pick up a dime and maybe make some dollars the rest of the time. Get to provide for my fam while I'm still in my prime. Seconds are tickin and I'm running out of time. Speakin of runnin I gotta stop her from doin laps in my mind. But I bet if she made me her desire she'd really get tired. I can't stand to be in the fire but I'd put out the flames if we pulled an all-nighter. That note is for you, and if you wanna find its all true you can call me up and tell me your comin through. I'm always ready when she's ready you can check that note too. I'm fillin my walls with notes and I don't mean to be rude, but in this one I wrote my family comes first, yeah that's the song that I grew up to. So whats your move, I'm being real dude, cause there's only one way I know how to act so do what you do and jot down a note or two. Those who never learn always play the fool. If my wall were full of notes they'd say live your life to the fullest but even the fullest glass can leave some feelin undernourished. By that I mean unhappy. Like you can never satisfy me happy. But Imma always appreciate what I already have see. You might wanna read the fine print on that note first cause when worst comes to worst not knowing where to where to turn really hurts and it pains me to write it but when it all goes silent you can look up and find the lesson inside it. Cause it all happens for a reason, "Do you care that your still breathn?" I wrote that note to myself cause that's just something I felt. And that answer is yes, do the fucken best and don't ever lose yourself among the rest. If my wall were full of notes they'd say feelings on your face change daily, but those in your heart don't and if you ever feel like love is failing don't ever lose hope. You have one life to live and that's the realist quote I ever wrote. Make life worth it because we all deserve it, crazy how a simple decision gets you judged by those who ain't perfect. And this feelins got me nervous, makin biased decisions leave too many grey areas on the surface. But if you wanted to then go your way, I'm just sayin I can't be walkin in circles everyday. And that's a note to self that I'm puttin on my wall. We're not all born into wealth but there's a bit a royalty in us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment