Sunday, July 3, 2011

Not perfect

As a man I can’t guarantee that I’m perfect. I’m sorry if I don’t notice the new nail color you just got or the make over you came home with. But I already love you just the way you are. I’m sorry if I missed that picture perfect moment that you wanted to work out. But it wasn’t intentional I just didn’t know what you wanted me to do. I’m not always going to be there. But I’d drop everything just to be there every moment of your life. I’m not perfect. I may not always say the right things at the right moment. But don’t take my words wrong and ill be sure to apologies if it was unintentional. I’m sorry if I wasn’t what you were looking for. But my imperfections make me who I am. I’m not perfect but how can any man be without a woman who accepts him for who he is. Imperfection is my perfection, I am not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment