Monday, June 27, 2011

Pursuing Fate and Inevitability

I can’t say I have truly lived all of life’s hardships but I do confide in them. When it comes down to it, without those moments in life that become the most disconsolate you’d never know what it was like to suffer or cry. Sure I’d like to always bask in happiness but during that time…during that very second when you look down at your tears with understanding and gain that strength to keep pushing life becomes this brilliant challenge. That fire strikes in your heart and your passion to pursue becomes tenacious. Sometimes it’s what drives people to take another step no matter how heavy the weight is on their shoulders. It’s what lets you stand for something and not fall for anything. But I dare you to live without hardship in this world of yin and yang. I dare you stop moving because everything became too hard. Life is full of obstacles, so why would you ever let one stop you. “I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.” - William Ernest Henley

No comments:

Post a Comment