Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day One

I wrote this the day I left sitting on the plane. I swear I always fall for your type…but this will be the last time I ever do.

Day one and already I feel like iv lost someone…or something. Was it The fuel to my fire or maybe it was the bullet to my gun. I feel like the moon without a sun a river where the water doesn’t run. I’m not totally empty but it was the sweetest taboo when she was with me and everything feels pointless to do when your alone I guess nothing feels like it’s worth it if your sharing victory on your own. It’s like I’m looking to the stands at my game and seeing no one else to witness my fame. I’m running without a finish-line this could go on forever, all I want is you we’re two birds of a feather. You could be my patient and I’ll be the doctor or you can be the cop and I’ll be the robber. Whatever your case is I could be the lawyer we’ll keep the situation hot like steam to water. If this is day one I hope number two doesn’t come. I couldn’t even go on knowing I’ve left someone. I could reminisce about the times we had, about the times she was happy and those times when she was mad, about those good times and the bad but nothing will ever replace her presence…as a matter of fact. I think I… Already… Yeah I think I… Already… Ain’t that crazy… This is just day one…

No comments:

Post a Comment