Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Change and Struggle

You can stay changing with the wind everyday but I’ll stay a steady course going on my way. It’s not even that our paths are so different it’s just that when your heart is talking you don’t care to listen. I understand the difference from dreams to reality but some true ideal worlds u can conquer realities fatality so i don’t understand why ur here sitting beside me it’s torture to find you’ve decided things so silently. It can’t ever be a partnership if u make it a one sided dictatorship to be honest with politics I really don’t give a shit. But I do care about what’s fair, about what your thinking of when you start to stare, and about loves ending and how we could get there. Call me young and naive but I will always believe that as long as it’s you and me there is nothing that we couldn’t possibly achieve. Cause we are that harmonious balance and that untouchable talent. For that reason I keep pushing even if I feel like I am losing. Cause in the end the sound of your heart is so soothing and I would do anything just to be there next to you, but who am I fooling… The wind changed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment