Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Exclusively for You

…because perception is everything and what is out of site is out of mind. I wrote this after she said I am too kind. But I’d never do more than that with another woman. I hate waiting but I’d stand here forever Through cold nights and stormy weather If it meant one day we would see each other I’d walk through fire and winters wind All the way to the earths end If it meant I could see you again And I’d never let go I’d love you until we both grew old Cause when I’m with you we put the world on hold I hated waking up in the morning from bed But I’d do it just to watch you peacefully resting your head And I’d smile and kiss your lips I couldn’t imagine it getting any better than this What’s happiness if not smiling for no apparent reason This is an angels gift If it meant going to hell and back I’d do it every day just keep you from being sad And I’d do anything for you even if it meant overcoming my fears just to keep you from shedding any tears Cause I never wanted to see your heart in two I’d do it all exclusively for you I could hold my breath until I went blue Its just when I’m without you I’m nothing but a lost fool I’d risk it all lose it all just so I could catch you when you fall I’d drop everything So I could be there when you call Is this the love in me you saw? You told me my kindness was perceiving But nothing is deceiving about what I’m feeling If only you knew its everything for you that I do I never imagined me doing this Cause I hated putting it all at risk I guess this is how if feels when love becomes true I’d do it all…cause my love is exclusively for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment